Please pray that:
*Jeffrey would be able to come to the wedding. He is scheduled to go to mandatory training for deployment during that time. He is trying to get the day off, but it's likely he won't. It would mean so much to have him there. We're praying God gives us a miracle.
*That the rest of the planning would go smoothly. God has been so kind to us! We've had an amazingly stress-free planning process. We're getting down the to the crunch where there are many things to do that you can't do until it gets closer. Please pray that the planning would go well and that everyone involved would know what they're doing and when to do it!
*That the Lord would be gracious and give us a beautiful rain-free day! No rain would make the day go by so much easier. We're praying for some of the beautiful sunny days we've seen the past few weeks.
*That I would finish the end of the semester well. My last paper is due on the 11th. Pray that I would do well on my final for my Semantics and Pragmatics class. It is by far the hardest class I have ever had and the final is cumulative. We're basically putting language in to math notations.....I know it doesn't make any sense...it doesn't make sense to me either!!
*That the Lord would help me with my health. My headaches have been pretty strong the past few weeks. I had been doing better with the pain when I wake up, but it's gotten stronger again. Please pray for a migraine-free wedding day.
*That there would be much grace for all of the unexpected glitches that are likely to pop up. As long as we say our vows, we'll be good :) That's what our day is all about!
Thank you for you prayers! We ask for great and small things from a very great God :)

No comments:
Post a Comment