Monday, May 11, 2009

#29: Hallelujah!!

NO MORE COLLEGE!!! :)

My last paper was due in my Ling 582 class today at 5:00 pm.

I turned it in at 4:55 pm :) Nothing like procrastination!

God has been so gracious to me throughout my 4 years of college.

He has sustained me through my headaches and enabled me to get good grades.

Every semester I got into every class that I wanted.

He led me to stay at Mason even though I had a scholarship to PBU.

When I stayed home I was able to teach ESL at church, I became good friends with Erin and Jewel, annnd I met the love of my life!

God has been so kind to me these past four years. I never wanted to go to college and as I look at the past 4 years it is very clear that God has poured out his blessings. 

Remember that cumulative exam I had? It was the hardest I've ever done. But the Lord was good and I have an A in the class!

I'm off to spend the evening with my love. No school, no wedding planning, just me and my boy. :) 

No comments: