Tuesday, May 5, 2009

#26: Things I Will Never Do To My Children

As a substitute teacher I occasionally come across things that I vow to never do to my children. Usually it's a name. For example, a couple of weeks ago I met a little boy named Butch. Yes, you read that right. 

Today there were two hairstyles that just left me speechless:

1. Front: bowl-cut. Back: bowl-cut with a very long, very thick rattail down the middle. It looked like it had to be about a foot long. 

2. Shoulder length blonde hair with long, block bangs. On a boy. I think it was a boy... When he put on his hood during recess I couldn't tell who he was, so I thought a little girl had joined our class. 

Dear Future Sons,
If Mommy ever gives you haircuts like these, please feel free to give yourself a haircut and remind me of this post when I get mad at you. 
Sincerely,
Future Mommy 

 

No comments: