Monday, April 20, 2009

#20: Do you know....

...someone who needs a summer nanny?

I am looking for a full-time summer nanny position starting after June 8th. I can work until August 28th. 

If you know anyone who is looking for a full-time nanny, please let me know!

I will be living in Centreville, so anywhere relatively close-by would be great! 

Some things that people might like to know:
*Last summer I worked for two different families. In the morning I drove a nine year old and a 12 year old to swim practice and daycare or summer camp. In the afternoons I cared for twin three year old girls and a baby boy. 
*I am a substitute teacher in Fairfax County. I have been subbing since December 2007.
*I am graduating from George Mason in May and I will begin pursuing my teaching certification in ESL for K-12 in the Fall.

I have been having a really hard time finding a job online. There aren't as many as last year to look through, and the ones that are advertising are not offering enough pay. I would like to work close to 40 hours a week, and earn around $12/hr, but that is negotiable depending on how many children, their ages, and their needs.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

No comments: