Monday, April 13, 2009

#19: "I hear you laugh. I've heard you sing. I wouldn't change a single thing."

As a gift my love bought us tickets to see one of my favorite bands. I have always wanted to see them, but was never able to take the time or spend the money. Nathan wanted to take me as a wedding gift/last big date before we get married. I am so excited! Thank you so much, Nathan! You are so sweet :) muah!

It will be 8 days before the wedding, but I'm willing to put preparations aside for a few hours to see this band. Their latest album was simply marvelous and I think this year is a great time to go see them!

One more thing to add to my countdown!

29 days: Done with college!
33 days: shower#3
38 days: concert
46 days: "I do" !!! 
48 days: flying away with my love :)

listen to this. I love this song. It makes me think of my boy :)


3 comments:

Heather Poe said...

You get to see coldplay??? No way! Thats going to be so much fun!

Jewel C Peach said...

:: we are stoked to go with you ;)

beth said...

so exciting!