I'm not the type of person who usually really wants things. There aren't many things that I have saved up money to buy. Usually I just talk myself out of it. There aren't many things that I just have to have. But sometimes. I will see a thing. And usually it's something really pretty (like these. Thanks Heather!). Something that just makes me sigh from it's loveliness.
And I literally gasped. I would buy them in a heartbeat. All of them. It combines two things that I am a sucker for: books and beautiful design.
I could never justify buying them because 1.) I have most of the books and 2.) Although $20 is actually a great price for beautiful hardback clothbound books, $120 for 6 books is just something I can't do.
But I love that they exist and bring beauty to shelves somewhere.
I am such a nerd. But ah! Aren't they lovely?



1 comment:
My best friend sent me 3 of the books. She found them on Amazon! :)
Post a Comment