Bristow Manor is an old house and there are a lot of shelves and a few mantles that I will be decorating. One of my projects is making canvases with some of my favorite quotes from literature. I have been using iron-ons, cloth, flat board canvases, and a glue gun. My friend Jenevieve helped me begin the project at my wedding craft night (Thanks Jenevieve!!), and tonight I finished the rest. I had a lot of fun doing it!
Here you go :) I love Shakespeare, and this is one of my favorite sonnets:
And here are all of them :)
After the wedding I am planning on using them for decoration in our home. I think I'm going to wait until we get into a bigger place, but my plan is to put ribbon on the backs of the canvases and to hang them off of hooks on a wall. Anthropologie has really cute hooks like this or this orr this! I hope to get a fun variety of hooks and I can change which canvases are displayed periodically. I hope to do a bigger canvases with a Bible verse...but that project is for another day :)

No comments:
Post a Comment